These protein balls are a delicious snack that will keep you full. I love eating them mid-morning or mid-afteroon with a cup of tea.
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (I’ve also substituted agave)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-4 tbsp of almond milk
- Optional: dried cranberries
- Combine oats, powder, cinnamon, and chia seeds i a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and stir mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and optional cranberries.
- Slowly add almond milk. Use hands to mix and acquire correct consistency.
- Form balls. Makes 9 large balls or 12 small balls.
- Grab and go!