My favourite breakfast is a green protein smoothie! It fills me up and I can take it as a grab and go!
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- Optional additions or substitutions: 1 tsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter (instead of protein powder), frozen raspberries, frozen pomegranate, orange juice or coconut water instead of almond milk
- Put liquid in blender first.
- Add frozen ingredients.
- Add remainder of ingredients, with spinach last.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Serves 2.