- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut squash in half length-wise. You will need a pretty big knife!
- Drizzle olive oil onto squash (the cut side).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour water onto baking sheet.
- Place halves cut side down onto pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the seeds from the center using a spoon.
- Using a fork scoop out the squash. It will look like small noodles.
- Top with your favourite pasta sauce. I recommend a spaghetti sauce!