I have created a fat-blasting, 4-week high intensity interval training challenge. The challenge consists of 4 free YouTube videos that require little to no equipment:
To ensure you get your summer bikini bod quickly, follow my meal guide below. These are some of my go-to easy meals that keep me on track!
- Green Protein Smoothie
- Real oatmeal topped with your choice of fruit, almond slices, Qia. If you are like me and want a little sweetness you can add honey, yogurt covered cranberries, or 10 dark chocolate chips.
- 2 eggs. A great addition to boiled eggs is hummus. I use Sriracha on my fried eggs
Note: Keep cereals and breads to a minimum. You will be surprised how quickly cutting these out of breakfast will make a difference in your waistline.
- 10-15 almonds
- Cottage cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt (can sweeten with honey)
- Protein balls
- Apple slices with natural peanut butter
- Celery with natural peanut butter
- Pita chips and hummus
- Cucumbers and hummus
- Bell pepper and hummus
- Rice cake topped with avocado or peanut butter
- Baby Bell cheese
- Tuna with a small amount of mayonnaise
- 2 eggs fried with Sriracha (or your favourite hot sauce)
- Turkey pita wrap with veggies and jalapeño yogurt dip from Costco instead of mayo
- Pita pizzas (chicken, veggies, spinach, goat cheese, balsamic vinegar)
Note: As a side I have sliced cucumbers and bell peppers with hummus and a couple slices of cheese.
- Kale chicken Caesar wrap. I use whole wheat pitas. No croutons.
- Pesto Chicken and a side salad
- Haddock and a side salad
- Chicken Parmesan with zucchini noodles (use a spiralizer)
- BBQ boneless skinless chicken breast (halved) with sweet potato and grilled carrots
- Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
- Bun-less Ground chicken burger and grilled cauliflower
- My mother-in-law makes the BEST salads! We have salads with everything! Mother-in-law salad consists of whatever healthy stuff you have on hand: spinach, boiled eggs, berries, grapes, cheese, nuts, seeds, cucumbers, peppers, broccoli. You name it and it can go in a salad! For dressing I usually use olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
If you combine the HIIT workouts with a meal plan like the one above I can guarantee you will shed inches fast and feel great!