Each morning as you are going through your morning routine, you are setting the tone for the rest of your day. Start out on the right foot and you are planting the seeds for a great day!
- Give yourself a 10-15 minute grace period to “wake up” before rushing out of bed and getting ready for the day. A quick snooze to get your mind ready to wake up.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast. This fuel will give you energy to get going.
- Set goals for each day. Setting goals helps you stay motivated.
- Listen to uplifting music or a motivational podcast on your way to work or as you begin your day.
- Exercise! Starting the day off with exercise will lift your mood and give you energy. If you don’t have time for exercise in the morning, take 5 minutes for deep breathing to help you stay relaxed and calm.
Now go out and seize YOUR day!