Jamie’s Beet Salad
This salad makes for a great side or main dish. It’s full of colour and flavour. Prep time is 10-15 mins.
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup pickled beets, sliced
- 1 ripened pear, sliced
- 1/4 cup of salted almonds, diced
- goat cheese to taste (I use just under a 1/4 cup)
- season with black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with pepper to taste. Mix vinegar and oil in a small bowl and season with pepper. Top salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixture or your favorite dressing. Enjoy!